Come and witness the wonder of nature
Due to government advice we are putting our Lambing Days on hold for the time being. We will keep you updated as things develop.
Lambing open days at Watergate Farm
Visitors can hold the lambs and see a modern sheep farm at work. With over 2000 sheep to give birth, it is a great chance to see lambs actually being born, taking those first few steps and suckling their mothers for the first time.
To add to a fantastic day out…
- Undercover lambing
- All day barbeque and refreshments
- Young pigs
- Pony rides and sheep shearing (on selected days depending on the weather)
- Tractor and trailer rides
- Picnic area
- For party rates please call or email us for further information
- Disabled parking facilities
- Red Poll cows and calves
- Wool spinning (on selected days)
Please note that wellington boots may be needed, depending on weather conditions!
Dates & Pricing
Opening times: 10:30am – 4:00pm