Come and witness the wonder of nature
Lambing open days at Watergate Farm
The farm will be open again during the peak Lambing Season (Spring).
Visitors can hold the lambs and see a modern sheep farm at work. With over 2000 sheep to give birth, it is a great chance to see lambs actually being born, taking those first few steps and suckling their mothers for the first time.
To add to a fantastic day out…
- Undercover lambing
- All day barbeque and refreshments
- Young pigs
- Pony rides and sheep shearing (on selected days depending on the weather)
- Tractor and trailer rides
- Picnic area
- For party rates please call or email us for further information
- Disabled parking facilities
- Red Poll cows and calves
- Wool spinning (on selected days)
Please note that wellington boots may be needed, depending on weather conditions!
Dates & Pricing
Dates for our next lambing days have not yet been announced. Lambing takes place during March and April each year. Why not subscribe for updates and we’ll tell you the next lambing dates just as soon as they are announced.
Opening times: 10:30am – 4:00pm